Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Misc art stuff


After letting my clay sit for far too long, I wanted to make some props from video games. and when I finished them, I took this picture and it came out like the cutest couple ever. The past meets the future.


This was the first full on art I did in Illustrator. I normally like to make concepts first, but I just launched right into it and came up with this. I wanna do it again.


This next one was a challenge, as I was really focused on playing with color and lighting. So I figured try to some easy characters to practice with. Like all my other projects, they carry on a different ending result than what I originally planned for. So I created a flyer for the fight of the century. 


This was for someones concept they wanted created, but couldn't do it them selves. 



This is the final concept for the Avatar background that was needed for the animation that was being worked on for class. 


I'm not sure who asked, but someone told me that I should create trees in different situations. So I made a forest fire and another in the dead night of winter. I did have fun making these, but I never did hear back from the one who challenged me



No comments:

Post a Comment