Monday, September 8, 2014

Lady Gazia


So during my character modeling classing, I has to come up with a character that I would make as a 3D model. So I chose to make an animal character. For a long time, I've wanted to make an alligator character, but I could never really get past ordinary looking ones. So i played around with many different shapes and sizes until I came up with this. Lady Gazia. It seemed to fit perfectly, I wanted something that was like an homage to Don Bluth, but also a character that was down right mean, nasty but not stupid. 



And so I created Lady Gazia, someone who believes she is the word beautiful, nasty in everything she does, and can make other do her bidding. I wanted to have her have a silver tongue and to be able to use magic. But that may be giving her too much power, I only let her have a silver tongue and made her very egotistical. which means she comes up with the plans, but never does then her self. she has other dumb alligators to work with, but still can get them to do what she wants. so there is room for backlash. I hope to get her into a scene one of these days

Lady Gazia sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment