Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Concepts of avatar, kitchen and someones imagination


So a while ago, I was create back ground concepts for an animation short about Avatar: The last air Bender that I can another school associates where working on. I was in charge of create the fire nation and needed to create an industrial plant that has grown in time since The Legend of Korra




The other concepts that I had to create from another time was to create a very common kitchen that wasn't flashy and kind of boring. Though only some pieces where chosen, these are what I came up with for the project





This Monkey on an Elephant was simply for a commission someone wanted me to create. I can't remember if this was some someone kid of just wanted to see this concept created. And so I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment